Friday, March 4, 2011

My VERY First Fix IT Friday! (even tho it is Fix It Friday #89)






The first thing I did was to crop it as I wanted to see more of him and less of the rest.  Then I ran some random actions,  decided i didn't like those results very much and decided to run just an Eye enhancer and skin softener, both by CoffeeShop Blog.  Then I used the "sky" texture by Pixel Lounge at soft light..  I then duplicated the background shot and did a linear burn.  (I played around until I liked the effect).  Next I dupicated the texture and again used soft light.  'Duplicated the background again I think i blended it at multiply and then toned it down to 50 percent. I did save the unflattened file, but when I saved the flattened one, instead of "save as" i just hit save and it wrote the finished over it... live and learn...
Here is the finished product:

2 comments:

  1. He looks sweet, and in my edit he looks tough. Funny how editing can change that! Nice.

    ReplyDelete