http://www.flickr.com/photos/26042892@N08/3405922913/in/set-72157616165912087/
This is my long overdue photo blog... I took Amtrak to from Seattle to Eugene... Actually I was supposed to take Amtrak from Seattle to Portland then catch a (Trailways?) bus to Eugene... Collect my luggage and recheck it at Eugene and transfer from that bus to one to Coos Bay... An 8 hour trip turned into 12 hours... But alas.. I followed the sign that said Taxis and Buses... The other side of the Train Station said: Restrooms,Telephones,Baggage Claim... The ticket part was in the middle and then there were two doors on the left that led out of the station... The conductor had said to take the right hand door and that is the door that said Taxis and Buses... Well I guess I was supposed to go to the Baggage Claim area... So I missed my bus... No more til tomorrow... so I asked if there was a way to get to Eugene and was told another train would be coming through in 3 hours that would be going to Eugene.. so I called my brother who had a cancellation in the afternoon so he met me in Eugene (2 hours away from Coos Bay).
This is an abbreviated photojournal of my wait there... ***Click here****

so sorry that you missed your train, but your photos are terrific! have you ever shot any at seattle's train station? it's beautiful too!
ReplyDelete