I actually would rather say i am feeling crappy... I made a list of things to do, but have sat down with the dog next to me and started reading blogs. I am really shaky and rather nauseated... dunno why. don't really care why, just wish it would leave me alone and i would feel good.
I took the dog out and wandered around taking pictures as I got this new lens off of craigslist that seems to be really clear. But it was starting to rain, and as i felt yucky anyway, i came inside and plopped into my chair.
I have so much on my mind... my mind is like my house, cluttered and disorganized. I flit from thought to thought and room to room. and from one mess to another.
But mostly today I am realizing how wonderful it is to feel good. And i hope soon to feel really good again.. like maybe in the next second or so.
That reminds me of a thought I had the other day... I was taking a shower and I was singing and i started thanking God for warm water, lots of it, and soap and a tub... and I realized that these are things in America that we take for granted... I am much more likely to complain that I don't have a nice bathtub for soaking in... But I have a shower--- a way to get refreshed and clean... And it is really a wonderful thing.
Ordinary things that i am thankful for:
Roof that doesn't leak... have lived with buckets in my bedroom when i was growing up...
plenty of water. altho one shouldn't waste it, here in the Pacific Northwest we usually have plenty. Even tho I grew up on the Oregon coast, summers there are dry and our well would dry up.
home, yard, stores, food, sweets, chocolate, milk...
Tomorrow things might be worse, but today I am warm and comfy... Except I don't feel so hot..
And for all this I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment