I am steadily making progress learning about my camera... I may never be a rich or famous or EVEN very good, but I am enjoying the experience... and I am enjoying the walks I used to hate taking... It is kinda fun even! Today I walked from Danica's to Sus' school with Ozzy and after I got there I took pics of the trees that I took pictures of before when they had water droplets on them... Today they have tiny buds forming! Spring will arrive as surely as Old Faithful erupts her plume of steam! So I am on the hunt for signs of Spring! But signs of fall and winter are still there and they can be really interesting too! I am learning about Aperture settings and shutter speed.. a little about white balance... i kinda let some things just sit on the automatic until I learn more... But I am having a lot of fun.. And I am learning.
It really was a blessing to get the camera and lenses for the price I got them for.. And it is soooooo much fun! So an older woman can learn new tricks... yeah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment